We are a Mental Health Charity in Harrogate who are seeking an inspiring and enthusiastic counselling lecturer to help us develop and deliver a new course. This is an exciting and ground-breaking opportunity for a very special person to help bring the new CPCAB approved Level 5 in Counselling with Children and Young People training to the region.
The Lead Tutor must:
- hold a level 4 or above counselling qualification
- be a member of a relevant professional body, such as BACP or UKCP
- be a current CYP practitioner
- have 1 year experience of providing supervision to counsellors working with CYP
- have 2 years’ experience of teaching and assessing counselling qualifications at level 4 or above and should be fully committed to providing an excellent and inclusive student experience.
We will initially be looking to work with the Lead tutor to develop the teaching material this year with a view to delivering the course starting in September 2023.
We will also need further Tutors to support this key role, so even if you do not meet all the requirements above, but are interested in being involved, please contact us for a chat.