The Two-Day Adult MHFA course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider. An NHS endorsed course.Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect well-being
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgmental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
Date: Friday 28 Feb & Friday 6 March 2020
Time: 9 am – 5 pm each day
Venue: The Garden Room at Wellspring House, 78 High Street, Starbeck, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 7LW
Cost: £175 if booked and paid for by 24 January 2020. £195 thereafter. 10 % discount for students or for group bookings of 3 or more. Only one concession per booking. Price includes VAT, manual, workbook, certificate and light refreshments (no lunch provided).
Please note that numbers are limited to 16 people and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Your place can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment and booking form.